您現在的位置是：首頁 > 外文圖書 > 教育(education)教育(education)
Understanding Research: A Consumer's Guide, Loose-Leaf Version with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access
ookName:Understanding Research: A Consumer\'s Guide, Loose-Leaf Version with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Author:Vicki L. Plano
Understanding Research: A Consumer's Guide, Loose-Leaf Version with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access介紹
BookName:Understanding Research: A Consumer's Guide, Loose-Leaf Version with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Author:Vicki L. Plano Clark, John W. Creswell
This title is only available as a loose-leaf version with Pearson eText, or an electronic book.
This introductory text is?written specifically for consumers of research — anyone who uses the results and implications of research studies to enhance their knowledge and improve their practice. The focus is on guiding students toward a basic understanding of the research process, allowing them to develop the skills, knowledge and strategies needed to read, interpret, and evaluate the quality of research reports. The text provides balanced coverage of quantitative, qualitative, and combined research approaches.
From reviews of the book:
"The structure of the book is great.??[The authors use] language that helps the reader become engaged and invites them to start applying what they have learned to their situation immediately.? The examples of the journal articles with the notations?are very helpful and we use these for discussion in the class quite a bit.? I also like the 'reviewing?what we’ve learned' and 'practicing your skills' at the end of the chapter.? I much prefer the consumer approach of this text over others on the market."
????-- Candyce Reynolds, Portland State University
"Understanding Research is true to its name; it is much more user friendly, it explains WHAT research IS.??It does an EXCELLENT job of covering all of the material I currently cover.?[The authors]?(fortunately) force me to provide a balanced, comparative description of both [quantitative and qualitative] research. . . . I find the writing style to be clear, interesting and engaging.?"?
????-- Carol A. Friesen, Ball State University
New Interactive, Multimedia Learning Features
- Practice reading research articles.? Interactive Read ing Research Articles exercises provide readers with practice identifying key parts of research articles like purpose statements, research questions, descriptions of methods, and conclusions.? (See page?75 for an example.)
- Practice understanding research articles. Interactive Understanding Research Articles exercises help readers not simply identify parts of articles but to use the concepts they have learned in the chapter to read articles with understanding.? (See page?75 for an example.)
- Practice evaluating research articles. Interactive Evaluating Research Articles exercises?scaffold readers and provide them with the tools they need to really evaluate the quality of studies and the articles that summarize those studies.? (See page?76 for an example.)
- Check your understanding of chapter content. Interactive Self-Assessment Chapter Quizzes with feedback enable students to check how well they understand chapter content. (See page 62 for an example.)
Enhanced Pearson eText. Included in this package is access to the new?multimedia eText available exclusively from Pearson. The Multimedia Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. It includes the new interactive, multimedia learning features describe above.? These features were developed by?the authors and other subject-matter experts and?deepen and enrich the learning experience.??
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad and Android tablets.*
- Interactive. Features include embedded assessment, note taking and sharing, highlighting and search.
- Affordable. Experience all these advantages of the Enhanced eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
·???????? *The Pearson eText App is available for free on Google Play and in the App Store.* Requires Android OS 3.1 – 4, a 7” or 10” tablet or iPad iOS 5.0 or newer
0133831620 / 9780133831627 Understanding Research: A Consumer's Guide, Loose-Leaf Version with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0132902230 / 9780132902236 Understanding Research: A Consumer's Guide, Loose-Leaf Version
0133398900 / 9780133398908 Understanding Research: A Consumer's Guide, Video-Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
- Las fuentes de la ciencia de la educaci
- DK Eyewitness Books: Transportation
- Autopilot - The art & science of doing n
- Graph Theory in Paris: Proceedings of a
- The book on Petri nets : modeling, analy
- The system concept and its application t
- Fast sequential Monte Carlo methods for
- Understanding Research: A Consumer's Gui
- The unwritten rules of PhD research
- Newman's University: Idea and Reality