您現在的位置是：首頁 > 外文圖書 > 醫學(medicine) > 藥理學(Pharmacology)藥理學(Pharmacology)
Rang & Dale's Pharmacology: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 7e
ookName:Rang & Dale\'s Pharmacology: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 7e
Author:Humphrey P. Rang, Maureen M. Dale, James M. Ritter, Rod J. Flo
Rang & Dale's Pharmacology: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 7e介紹
BookName:Rang & Dale's Pharmacology: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 7e
Author:Humphrey P. Rang, Maureen M. Dale, James M. Ritter, Rod J. Flower, Graeme Henderson
Rang & Dale's Pharmacology provides you with all the knowledge you need to get through your pharmacology course and beyond. Drs. Humphrey P. Rang, Maureen M. Dale, James M. Ritter, Rod Flower, and Graeme Henderson present a clear and accessible approach to the analysis of therapeutic agents at the cellular and molecular level through detailed diagrams, full-color illustrations, and pedagogical features. Plus, USMLE-style review questions and additional learning tools online at studentconsult.com make this the perfect resource to turn to for a full understanding of key concepts in pharmacology.
- Access the fully searchable text online at studentconsult.com, along with 500 USMLE-style multiple-choice review questions, downloadable images, and online only references.
- Find and cross-reference information quickly using a color-coded layout that makes navigation easy.
- Effectively understand and review key concepts through detailed diagrams and full-color illustrations that clarify even the most complex concepts.
- Reinforce your learning with key points boxes and clinical uses boxes that highlight crucial information and clinical applications.
- Apply current best practices and clinical applications through thoroughly updated and revised drug information.
- Stay current with the latest developments in the field thanks to major updates in chapters such as How Drugs Act; Amino Acid Transmitters; Analgesic Drugs; Antidepressant Drugs; and Drug Addiction, Dependence & Abuse.
- Tap into comprehensive content tailored to your courses with new and reorganized chapters on Host Defense; Inflammatory Mediators; Pharmacogenetics, Pharmacogenomics & Personalized Medicine; Hydroxytoptomine & The Pharmacy of Migraine; and Purines.
Build your basic and clinical pharmacology knowledge with a comprehensive yet easy-to-use text